ENVIRONMENTAL MISSION STATEMENT
ISSA Furniture is committed to achieving excellence in all our environmental systems and practises. Within ISSA as a company, we will continuously strive to improve our energy efficiency and waste reduction.
Create a culture of sustainability within ISSA Furniture.
Reduce - We purchase goods and tools with a longer life. We also think before
we print so we reduce our paper waste.
Reuse - We reuse both purchased goods and by-products from manufacturing and importing. For example, we reuse packaging and also both sides of any paper and scrap fabric.
Recycle - Where possible in our manufacturing, importing and administration divisions, we recycle all manufactured and imported products, paper waste, scrap steel and foam off cuts.
WE WILL ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES BY
- Constantly looking for ways to improve our Reduce, Reuse, Recycle practices.
- Keeping up to date with waste management systems and implementing if beneficial to ISSA and the environment.
- Quality management of ISSA Furniture’s product and goods purchased by ISSA.
- Having professoinally trained Green Star Accredited staff on our team.
- Working towards Quality Assurance Certification with environmental management systems.